"No one said it would be easy, they said it would be worth it !"

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Leaving Tomorrow

Wow, i can't believe that this time in 24hours i will be in the car on the way to the airport! I have a few mixed emotions at the moment. It hasn't entirely hit me yet that I will be leaving all that I have ever known for something which I have no idea what to expect. This is kind of a test post aswell just so I can figure out how to use this thing before I actually get over there and have something exciting to tell you all! Well my bags are packed, and hopefully are not over weight! I've had an awesome summer which is cool because soon I will be in the snow. From the moment i finished my last exam i have been so busy preparing for this, it feels strange to think that all the work I've put in, in between school, study, Duke of Ed, New Year etc. is about to all pay off. Well thats it from little old Pukekohe, my next post will be all the way on the other side of the world in Angers, France.
Au revoir mes amies!!
xxxLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment